Sunday, December 19, 2010

Anger as Art Issues End-of-Year Update

Anger as Art has checked in with an end-of-year band update:

"Hey everyone - I want to take this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Or Happy Hannukah, or Kwanzaa, or whatever your reason for celebrating the season. To anyone who doesn't appreciate why we celebrate it - oh well. Denny's will be open. Go celebrate alone with the other bittermen. You know who you are.

"Speaking of bitter - I wanted to let you all know that beginning in 2011, Anger as Art will begin de-emphasizing our MySpace page - and begin to build our Facebook page. It is online over there right now - go look for Anger As Art on Facebook. Simple reason? Not necessarily that FB has taken over the market share so strongly. The best example I can give is that it took me 44 minutes from the time I logged in to be able to get to the blog to type a new one. MySpace's servers are too slow. That, and the fact that they allow so many people who do not understand html (myself included) to make their pages so individual that the average 5 to 7 year old computer cannot handle the upgrades." (Read More)

No comments: