Monday, November 8, 2010

Behemoth Frontman Finds Bone Marrow Donor

Adam "Nergal" Darski, who is suffering from leukemia, has revealed that he has finally found a matching bone marrow donor. The Behemoth frontman issued a message (translated from Polish), and it reads as follows:

"Hello. Still from my hospital bed, but really in pretty good shape I am writing to inform you about my health and the further stages of treatment.

"At the moment I am on the fourth and final chemistry and more than 3 month stay in hospital. All the treatments went like a storm though not without some serious "holes". Thus, I close this stage of medications and will soon begin radiation, and then, waiting for my bone marrow.

"Yes, yes, we have a donor! :-)))

"After months of searching, the foundation has found the person whose genotype is identical with mine. It would be difficult to achieve if they did not support a large number of people." (Read More)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good bro because you make behometh
sound good with you fucking shredding hope to see you on tour again

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a website it is! This website presents valuable information to us,
keep it up.

Also visit my web site ... skok chwilówki